Suppose you're an 18 year old kid.  What kind of information are you looking
for?

Do you want to see doctor reports, etc, or would it be sufficient for the
coach to look you in the eye and say, "I'm not going anywhere.  I'll be your
coach for the full 3 years you're here at Florida?"

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd