What a butt-licker.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Woody
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:57 AM
To: Gatortalk
Subject: [gatortalk] I am so evil.. and I love it.

Ok.. so I have to share this.. and NO.. its NOT about politics....  John
Oxendine is our state Insurance Commissioner.. and aside from the fact that
he is the biggest panderer (among other things) in history.. .he also so
happens to be a candidate for Governor of Georgia.

Well he just sent this tweet:

"johnoxendine:  My son, JW, accepted at UGA for the Fall.  He is very
excited and looking forward to being a Bulldog"

Now.. you know I couldnt let that go unanswered... so being the tormentor
that I can be... I shot back a reply saying:

"@johnoxendine  Your excited that your son is going to get a second rate
education?  Guess we know what to look fwd to if you are #gagov"  (#gagov is
the tag for Georgia Governor)

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

gatortalk+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us