it's melting Leon, slow but sure!

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Arthur Polhill
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:02 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Is it wrong

How deep is the snow, Bob?

From: "Robert R. Williams, PLS" <a...@mfx.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 9:02:37 PM

no

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ke...@baldwinnc.com
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 6:18 PM
To: gatortalk googlegroups
Subject: [gatortalk] Is it wrong

that I wish that Urban Meyer spends his "away time" at an MMA (mixed martial
arts) training facility and then comes back in the fall and puts sleeper
holds on the Orlando Slantinal sports writers, and then throws their
worthless bodies under the big linemen during a scrimmage?

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

gatortalk+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us