  From: Cecilia
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] So TT posed at least liek 400-500 times just at the
Jax photo thingy?

  Hey, I recognize a bunch of those people getting their pics taken with TT!
One of them was in my childbirth class a couple of years ago, and three of my
middle school students are there.  There is another woman with her
granddaughter (I'm guessing) who looks so familiar, but I cannot figure out who
she is.  That's gonna drive me batty.  :-)

  I love the pics with Tim holding a baby.  He looks pretty comfortable with
them.  That's nice - and unusual - to see in a young man his age.