From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:35 PM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk]

At the risk of opening a huge can of worms... I really like living here.
With all the summer rain we had one of the most beautiful autumns in memory.

We had several beautiful snows over the winter. (For a Florida boy it's
pretty exciting to see that stuff!)
And this spring, with blooming buttercups, red buds and soon to be dogwoods,
it is breathtaking.
I miss the pine trees and Spanish moss of Florida, but, it's really
beautiful here.
And, I feel like I'm helping to convert the toothless to literacy! :-)