You're a few days late, Bert.  Urban went into the 'kiss and make up' mode last
Friday.

From: BertThePiggieMan <kickinfamil...@gmail.com>
To: GatorTalk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 5:23:09 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Is it wrong

> that I wish that Urban Meyer spends his "away time" at an MMA (mixed martial
> arts) training facility
> and then comes back in the fall and puts sleeper holds on the Orlando
> Slantinal sports writers, and
> then throws their worthless bodies under the big linemen during a scrimmage?

As a third-degree black belt who trains in and teaches MMA, I'd be
happy to do this free for my Gator Nation friends :)

- PiggieBert (who, by and large, doesn't like the media)

1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us