LOL! Great minds and all that. J

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ken...@earthlink.net
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 6:37 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] "Pray for You" by Jaron and the Long Road to Love

Hey. You left out Georgia Bulldogs.

To me, they are the absolute worst. Inbred, sub-human, obnoxious. Absolute
scum (lower case "um").

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)
Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with SprintSpeed
  _____

From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 03:18:12 -0700
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

The only ones I hate that much are FSU and Miami fans - and I don't see
anything about praying for meteorites striking their game.  The rest of that
is just all too minor for FSU and Miami fans.

Its for the sake of humanity that we wipe out all FSU and Miami fans before
they can multiply.