I'm sorry, but the word "Samrat" conjures up images of a large, fat rat with
a white coat playing a piano. L

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Badrish
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:54 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Gruden's QB Camp - Tebow

Food is unbelievably good here! :-)

If you are not satisfied with Samrat...remember to visit restaurants in
Orlando...some of them are really good (Memories of India in Lake Mary and
near Universal has good north Indian food; Woodlands on South OBT has good
south Indian...vegetarian food).

Now the good thing about Bangalore is, it's like the silicon valley of
Indian.....and globalization (heavy weight) has brought cuisines from all
over the world!

-BadMan
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Jay Cicone <jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>