Ahhhhhhhh... as I, Jerry, and my soon to be introduced prodigy sighs with
relief! J

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Arthur Polhill
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:12 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Gruden's QB Camp - Tebow

Let me correct myself.  It was 1965.  I have lived long enough to have been
wrong on many things, and have admitted them all with a smile and will
continue to do so, with apologies as required. :)

I arrived at UF in 1963.  While I was there, I played a part in giving
blacks a vote, women an equal space and gays a chance to live their lives.
I'm proud of all of that.  Any discussion of this will be banned by the
current owners to THFGT, as it should be.

Times change.  So do I.