From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ken...@earthlink.net
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 5:41 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Question about taunting rule

I agree that it's ridiculous.  So many of these refs can't tell the
difference between a taunt and a celebration.

I'd say the 2007 Georgia end zone dance was definitely a collective taunt.
Players should have been ejected for that.

But just wait.  Some player will thrust his fist in the air as he crosses
the goal line, with no opposing player in sight, and he'll be flagged for a
taunt.

This gives the refs way too much discretion, and credit.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with SprintSpeed