From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:15:56 AM GMT-0700
Subject: RE: RE: [gatortalk] ~~Hi~~

What torques me off about the SEC CG and the Sugar Bowl is - the SEC CG we
played to try to not lose.  The Sugar Bowl - we played like we wanted to win.
Granted Alabama is better than Cinncinnati - but not that much better.

And us fans caught crap all year about not being satisfied and putting too much
pressure on the team.

We knew how they could play.  For some reason - they never played that way till
the last game of the season.

yes, mark me down as one that is still ticked ...