No, somebody stole mine.  :-P

Cee, who knows a dozen people probably already posted the same thing
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: oli...@bobparks.com
  To: Gator Talk
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:03 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Aaron Hernandez fell to 4th
round because of positive marijuana tests

  The instructions are in "Steal This Book" by Abbie Hoffman.
  Anybody still got a copy?

  From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
  Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 05:07:10 -0700
  To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
round because of positive marijuana tests

  I'm so old - all I need to get a good rush is caffeine and sugar.  About all
I can handle now.

  Funny how what comes around goes around, or goes around comes around, or
comes and goes, around,

  Got to be careful with those words and how you use them ...