Well, that gives us something to look forward to <?> until football season
arrives, I guess.  LOL.

  From: Randy Lyons
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Aaron Hernandez fell to 4th round
because of positive marijuana tests

  (BG) I guess this is a good time to announce that I am retiring from running
this asylum at the end of this month. I started moderating THFGT at its
creation in 1999, then took over as admin for all of GatorNet in 2000. Even
with Jerry as my always faithful sidekick, it's been a long time since I could
just be one of the "regular" people skating on the edge and "pushing the
envelope" like Leon. It's been fun, but I'm looking forward to retirement.

  My replacement has been in "training" for several weeks and will be
introduced soon. Suspenseful, huh? J

  Randy