From: "jl...@comcast.net" <jl...@comcast.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 12:55:49 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: 6/3 15:00 --- "ROBBIE's
PLAYBOOK" === Nothing like the spring (meetings) [Andreu]

It was subtle.  Richt was scratching his nose using a strategic finger.  Here's
a page with some pictures.  It wasn't photoshopped; I saw it happen, and
remember thinking the same thing as Andreu at the time.

http://www.thewizofodds.com/the_wiz_of_odds/2008/11/richt-victim-of-photoshop-job.html

BTW, this is why I hate guys like Richt and Bowden.  They always *seem* like
nice guys, but what they end up being are hypocrites.