From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of gogat...@esn.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:29 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Andrea Adelson /Orl Sentinel

That potentially makes the schedule inequitable. If your two "locked-in"
rivals
are traditional strong teams like UF's would be, it would make getting to
Atlanta very difficult. I personally have never liked divisions when the
playoff teams are determined by overall record that included out of division
schedules that are different. One of the reasons I lost interest in the NFL.

GoGators!!!
Mark

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us