.and I can get there quicker. J

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Ford
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:50 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [SUN]: 6/8 12:48 --- Don't call
Spurrier old [Andreu]

Randy gets his workout in a different way than you.  It's called weight
lifting.  He has to lift his bike off it's kickstand and then catch it from
falling over every time he comes to a stop.  Sure!  He may not be burning as
many calories as you, but you have to respect diversity, Oliver.  There's
many ways of getting to the end.  :-)

  _____