From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:49:24
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] How will the playoffs work?

 Assuming that we go to four 16 team conferences - many are talking about two
playoff games just in conference.  16 teams - four teams in four divsions.
Best team from each division (four teams total) play for the conference
championship.

If there are four conferences with the winner of each conference playing - that
would be two more playoff games.

So a team could go through 12 regular season games plus 4 playoff games?