Even if Pouncey did take money from the agent, it would have to be proven
that UF knew about this and that they let him play anyway before the game
would be vacated.

Jevon Kearse took money and we didn't have to vacate any victories.  This is
a long way from anything like that.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty