So has anybody seen numbers on UF season ticket orders? I wonder if the only
reason our sales are not down is that demand has always exceeded supply and
this year we simply filled more the demand (like Woody's order).
What about the rivalry rankings? I think leading up to the Alabama game, it
will seem like the No. 1 rivalry, but Georgia is still tops with me. FSU
still has to prove it's back.

**

15. Another topic that is sure to result in some questions out in Hoover is
the lagging season ticket sales at several SEC schools. Georgia, South
Carolina and Tennessee are all down this year. Is it the economy or a lack
of expectations or both? Is there any way to blame BP for the drop?

16. People like to get on the SEC for scheduling cupcakes and there is
plenty of icing been spread around this year's schedules. But the Big 12
gets the softness award for scheduling only 12 of its 48 non-conference
games against BCS teams. (The SEC has 16 of 48). Maybe we're starting to
understand those lagging season ticket sales.

17. I brought this up on my radio show and offer it up to the Gator Nation.
It's my contention that Florida's rivalries change in importance depending
on what's going on with those schools. And right now I'd rank them this way
— 1. FSU, 2. Alabama, 3. Georgia, 4. Tennessee. The Vols are harmless but
the Seminoles believe they are back. That makes venom spew more freely.
Discuss.

Helen Huntley
(727) 823-3801
www.helenhuntley.com