I guess we can expect a lot of apologies from Miami and other papers first thing in the morning?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] [FWD: GatorSports.com Breaking News: Pouncey
denies he took money from agent's representative]
From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
Date: Wed, July 21, 2010 12:59 pm
To: "gatortalk googlegroups" <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GatorSports.com Breaking News: Pouncey denies he took money
from agent's representative
From: "GatorSports.com" <memb...@newsletters.nytrng.com>
Date: Wed, July 21, 2010 11:56 am
To: "gatorspo...@baldwinnc.com" <gatorspo...@baldwinnc.com>

If you have trouble reading this email click here
Gatorsports.com
Gainesville Weather

97/73°

Decreasing clouds
Weather Icon

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Breaking News

Pouncey denies he took money

Special to Gatorsports
Former Florida Gator Maurkice Pouncey on Wednesday denied he took money from a sports agent's representative while still at UF. Read More

To Subscribe

Go to GatorSports.com to register and sign up to receive this newsletter.

Now get GatorSports Breaking News sent to your mobile phone. Sign up for the alerts by texting GTRALERT to 22411.

To Unsubscribe

If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, please simply reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and you will be automatically be removed, or click here. Click here to read our privacy policy.

This is a free service and does not imply paid newspaper subscription.

Tell A Friend

Encourage a friend to visit GatorSports.com and subscribe. Or, forward this email to their attention.

Feedback

Send your comments, ideas, suggestions to onl...@gvillesun.com

Advertise With Us

To advertise with us, contact Jayson Jones, Online Sales Manager, at jayson.jo...@gvillesun.com or by phone at (352) 374-5079. For more information go here.

Contact Us

Our business offices are located at 2700 SW 13th St., Gainesville, FL 32608.
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us