Well that wasn't a very smart move on her part now was it.

  _____

From: gatorn...@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatorn...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Woody Bass
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 9:13 PM
To: gatorn...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatornews] AJC.com: Gators cap costs Razorbacks correspondent her
job

Gators cap costs Razorbacks correspondent her job

By Christian Boone <mailto:cbo...@ajc.com>

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Need more proof that former Falcons <http://g.ajc.com/r/Cv/>  coach Bobby
Petrino can be, uh, a bit difficult to deal with, or that the South takes
its college football very seriously?

Gork was called out by Petrino, now the Razorbacks head coach, after she
asked a question following a scrimmage Saturday afternoon.Hog Sports Radio's
Renee Gork can certainly vouch after she was fired Monday for wearing a
Florida Gators cap to a Petrino press conference over the weekend, the
Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports.

"And that will be the last question I answer with that hat on," Petrino told
the reporter, tongue nowhere near his cheek.

The Democrat-Gazette reported the confrontation led to "heated discussions"
online, with some calling for Gork's job. According to her Facebook page,
the correspondent is a University of Florida graduate.

On Monday, less than two hours before she was scheduled to go on air, Gork
tweeted that she had been fired.

"Was hoping to publicly apologize to coach Petrino and UA fans on the show
today, but I won't get that chance now ... I've been fired," she said.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us