From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Ford
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:31 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [ESPN]: John Brantley has
nation'stoughest job --- 8/17 12:19 --- [ESPN / Mark Schlabach]

I don't know if that's totally true or what that says about Alabama's D? Did
you see the article recently about the Tide's D? In a scrimmage last weekend
the Tide's O put up like 60 something points on them. Either their D is
REALLY going to suck this year or you can't draw a conclusion just yet.