Bert wrote:
-------
Cheon-man-eh-yo... Where'd you learn the Korean? :)
-------
That's really the only Korean I know, other than the names of some Korean
dishes.

A lot of Korean people in NYC and some neighboring towns (e.g., Fort Lee, NJ).
Many Korean restaurants, corner delis (though not as many as in the '80s), and
dry cleaners.

A large concentration of Korean businesses are in an area now called K-town, in
Manhattan, with lots of Korean BBQ restaurants, some open 24 hours (no dog . .
. I think).

Even a larger community out in Flushing, Queens.

The first thing one learns to say is "thank you."  (Later you learn how to
curse.)

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us