Must be nice.

Not that I'm bitter or anything ..

From: gatorn...@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatorn...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Ford
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 10:33 AM
To: gatorn...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatornews] [SUN]: "DOOLEY's DESK" --- Hey, I can watch practice
--- 8/18 17:19 --- [Dooley]

August 18th, 2010 05:19pm

 <http://dooley.blogs.gatorsports.com/10712/hey-i-can-watch-practice/> Hey,
I can watch practice

by Pat Dooley <http://dooley.blogs.gatorsports.com/author/dooley/>
(Gainesville SUN)

Out here in Dove Valley, there is a football team practicing and I'm
watching it.

Say what?

Yep, this is the NFL were camps are often open to the public and the media.
I'm watching Tim Tebow run through drills right now. It's also Jarvis Moss'
first practice back since suffering a broken hand.

And the Broncos don't seem to be distracted by the media nor the thousands
of fans.

Different world. Unfortunately, college football seems to be heading in the
other direction with more teams closing practices. The NFL understands that
with tough economic times it's important to keep the fan in touch with your
product. At too many college football places, the fans are kept at arms
length both with access and information.

Look, it doesn't matter to me personally. I can tell you it's hot and
practices are boring. But I can't pass up on the opportunity to watch one.
It's probably the last one I'll see all year.

Comments
<http://dooley.blogs.gatorsports.com/10712/hey-i-can-watch-practice/feed/>

1 Comment

1.      August 18th, 2010 7:31 pm
<http://dooley.blogs.gatorsports.com/10712/hey-i-can-watch-practice/#comment
-2365#comment-2365>

Hey Pat. Tell us about your football playing days and how many people
watched you practice.

by Mudcrutch <http://gatorsports/>

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us