Just think, this time next Saturday we'll all be complaining about the lousy
officiating!!!

From: "Darlene Goodfellow" <goodfell...@earthlink.net>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:27:49
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Countdown to Kickoff - Day 7!

Due to the transfer of Adrian Croxson, yesterday was an unexpected open roster
spot.

#7 - Justin Williams

Justin is a 6-1, 205 lbs. redshirt Senior Wide Receiver from Folkston, Georgia
(Clarkson HS) who played safety in 2008 and converted back for this season and
who plays an important role on special teams. He has played in 39 games during
his career with 24 total tackles on defense. He is majoring in Family, Youth
and Community Services.

Also wearing #7 is Ronald Powell, who was previously profiled before this
year's jersey numbers were assigned.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<101.jpg>>