Steve, is Oliver allowed to speak in this way about our handicapped friends?

From: "oli...@bobparks.com" <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: Gator Talk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 1:29:03 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Countdown to Kickoff - Day 6!

Well, for those of us who are freaks of nature it's down to counting on one
hand...

From: "Darlene Goodfellow" <goodfell...@earthlink.net>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:39:22 -0400
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Countdown to Kickoff - Day 6!

#6 - Jaye Howard

Jaye is a 6-3, 302 lbs. redshirt junior Defensive Lineman from Apopka (Jones
HS)
who has played in 21 games, with four starts, recording 37 tackles (24 solo),
5.5 QB sacks, three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. He is majoring in
Youth, Family and Community Sciences.

Also wearing #6:

#6 - Deonte Thompson

Deonte is a 5-11, 203 lbs. redshirt junior Wide Receiver from Belle Glade
(Glades Central HS) who has played 26 games with 12 starts (all in 2009),
recording 42 receptions for 612 (14.6 YPC) and seven TDs in two seasons. He is
majoring in Humanities and Letters.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us --
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us