It will be interesting to see how much the true freshmen play once the SEC
schedule starts

Biggest surprise was Debose moving from slot to X.  But Alli is hurt.  When
Alli returns - Debose moves back to slot.

Concern is - Rainey has some type of breathing problem (asthma?, allergies?,
something where he gets winded often).  I'll bet that Debose subs for Rainey
most of the time at slot.

Biggest concern (by a HUGE margin) is still backup QB.

I like Hines at TE.  Wish we had a much bigger TE - but for what we have -
and want to see Hines on the field - this is probably the best

Incredible amount of talent on the field.

If you have Thompson and Moore out wide, Rainey in slot, Hines at TE, Demps
in backfield, and a really smart QB in Brantley that can see all mismatches

- what the hell are you going to do?  Even Alabama will have problems with
this and they are probably the most talented team (other than us) (Alabama
probably matches up the best with us).

For the weaker teams - it will be a slaughter.  Women and children should
not even be allowed to go to or watch the games.  It will be that ugly and
horrific.