Debose has shown flashes that he is electric - but Rainey is doing better
more of the time.

If one of those LBs hits them good - they are little guys to take a pounding
like that.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Woody
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:53 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [SUN]: "ROBBIE's PLAYBOOK" --- Is
Rainey the next Harvin? --- 8/31 16:45 [Andreu]

Im confused....... didnt another article say Debose was called "electric" by
Addazzio?

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Keith Baldwin <ke...@baldwinnc.com> wrote:

I am hearing the same things from multiple sources.  We'll see.

Another source said Rainey had 71 yards on 4 catches in Sugar Bowl.  And now
has an extra year of practice!