Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

They can't sell out the home field.  Maybe NYC has enough folks to come out and
see them?

From: Kenneth Beitler <ken...@earthlink.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 2, 2010 4:37:01 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] scUM Wants to Play in Yankee Stadium

>From the AP article:
-------
Miami has entered talks about playing a football game at Yankee Stadium in 2013.
[A little edited out.]
"I think it's great for college football and the University of Miami ," Miami
coach Randy Shannon said Wednesday. "You play teams outside of the conference a
lot ... and it's an opportunity for us to be in the Northeast, which is a big
University of Miami alumni base area."
[A little edited out.]
-------

Wow, so Miami can fail to sellout yet another venue.

The only way a decent number of tickets get sold is if the opposing team brings
a huge contingent of fans.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us