NCAA came out and said - yes there is a rule about graduating and changing
schools - but we won't allow it in this case

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 3:37 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] FW: [2daves] Two Daves Pick the SEC - September 4,
2010

Randy,

Did you copy this from the web-site, or was it emailed to you?

And, what happened to Masoli at ole Sis?  Did they find out he's some sort
unsavory character?  Shock!

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

Two Daves Pick the SEC

September 4, 2010

Welcome to Two Daves Pick the SEC! If the weatherman isn't a lying SOB, we
should have some nice weather for opening kickoff at most of the SEC games
this weekend. I'm not sure what the deal is, but it seems LSU is involved
somehow with hurricanes at the start of football season. This time its
Earl, in North Carolina, where the Tigers play on Saturday. At least its
far from the coastline.

It appears that The Blind Eye may not be produced after all, it seems that
the NCAA has emphatically told Mississippi to go screw themselves, Jeremiah
Masoli is not playing football this year. I rarely agree with something
the NCAA does, but on this one, I do. Masoli has had his second, third and
fourth chances. Allowing him to transfer after he was kicked out of Oregon
sets a dangerous precedent. So Houston Nutt can cry like the little bitch
he is, but that's not gonna change the outcome.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us