He seemed to be much better at covering the spread at Utah.  Also, because
of UF's rankings and popularity right now, the Gators do not get much value
from the bookmakers.

JAFO

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"

aka "The Other Randy"

Later Gators! Afterwhile the Rest!

Here is a project for some of you stats people.  What is Urban Meyer's
record on covering the spread since he came to Florida?  It seems to me that
he rarely covers the spread.  Am I not remembering correctly?  Perhaps we
have that data with the Pick'ems?

Jerry

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us