I agree. I think whether Deonte was being "lazy" in his technique or not is irrelevant.

Cee

----- Original Message ----- From: <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: "Gator Talk" <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Observations

I still think Deonte's drop in the end zone was caused by an un flagged interference.

From: "Randy Platt" <pcga...@tampabay.rr.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 10:06:20
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Observations

1) Thompson dropped a pass

2) Moore dropped a pass

3) Demps fumbled

4) Rainey fumbled

5) Moody dropped a pitch and contributed to a botched hand handoff

6) Pouncey rolled at least a half dozen snaps, another half dozen were no
more than ankle high, remarkably I don't remember a single snap going over
the QB's head but that would have been par for the course.

7) So much for our playmakers and veteran leadership

8) Single worst performance by a center in my 30 years of watching Gator
football

9) Single worse offensive performance since Lynn Amadee was the OC

10)  Miami must really stink if we played this badly and still won

11)  You really can beat someone by throwing you jock strap on the field

12) Almost all of our offensive woes were directly attributable to the play
of the offensive line

13)  The only time the offensive line, as a unit, carried out their
assignments correctly the play went for a 72 yard touchdown.

14)  We need Nixon and /or Patchen back in a hurry

15) WR need to improve their downfield blocking, especially Carl Moore

16) Special teams weren't

17) It is not possible to play any worse, offensively

18) It may be possible to play better

19) It was so hot, the play so bad, the TV timeouts and stoppage of play so
draining, that I was miserable sitting in the stands, I was wishing it was
1979 again, so I could,  at least, drink myself into a coma

20) Somebody pass the Pepto, please

JAFO

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"

aka "The Other Randy"

Later Gators! Afterwhile the Rest!

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us