From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 4:36 PM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Rumors, stubbornness and Playmakers

Demps isn't making plays?
Are you, or anyone else, really saying that?  Who was it then, that had the
70 yard run for a touchdown?  Was that Gillislee?
Let's all sit down, relax, and let them play next week. Then, if they're all
still as bad as some say, let's all jump over and start wearing Garnet and
Gold. If you want a great team, the Semis beat the hell out of Samford. Is
that the gauge of greatness?