Oliver wrote:
-------
As Dooley says, he’s the same OC we had for the Cincinnati game.  That offense
worked pretty well.
-------
I agree with the general sentiment expressed in Dooley's column.  I certainly
don't want Gator fans jumping all over Addazio, and it is true he did a great
job holding the program together while Meyer was figuring out what was wrong,
and trying to address it.

However, I do think the jury is still out regarding his play-calling and his
ability to utilize the talent available to him.

Isn't this something we discussed all last season?  Was (our perceived)
underperformance on offense due to bad play-calling or a loss of talent from
the year before?

I didn't know the answer then, and still don't.  We'll see as the season
progresses.  I do know that college-level players should know how to snap the
ball and protect it.  I don't blame Addazio for that.

Addazio is obviously a crucial part of our coaching staff.  I wish him nothing
but success.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us