When Miami and FSU run their mouths so much before even playing a game -
it's good to see them lose.  Note to FSU and Miami: Win a bunch of games
FIRST and then run your mouth about how great your team and QB are.

Offense as a whole really seemed to gain some confidence.  The way they were
talking all off season - I didn't think they lacked self confidence.

I wonder if our defense isn't really, really good and just beat the crap out
of the offense this past off season and the offense didn't have much
confidence?

Demps actually broke some tackles !!!   Although I still think Gillislee is
better and should start

Moody finally starting making a few plays.

Receivers made some catches and plays.

Offense threw some passes down field - which helped to open up the running
game and short game

Burton did nothing (still don't understand why he is a standout instead of
Debose, Dunkley, etc)

Defense is really good and really deep.  We had a bunch of defensive guys
out - a bunch of freshmen playing - and they still played great.

USF QB is a great at making people miss and breaking ankles .