Wanda:

Hope you took a sterilizing bath after going there.

Defense will show up.  Offense will continue to gain confidence.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wanda Barry
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 3:41 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] UF v UT

Ok, I went on a personal scouting mission yesterday to observe the next
opponent and I have to ask...which Gator team will show up Saturday????  The
1st half Gators of the past two weeks or the 2nd half Gators?  I have to say
that stadium was EXTREMELY loud!!  I couldn't even hear the stupid band
playing Rocky Top over and over and over!!!!!  I certainly hope the Pouncey
to Brantley issues are over.  Even after the 70 minute rain delay about
92,000 of the 102,000 people came back.  The first thing the Gators have to
do is take out the crowd, but if they play like they did yesterday...those
stupid Vawls will continue to scream...and,it really pisses me off when they
start chanting (stealing) our chant with their version which doesn't even
sound as good..."It's great to be a Tennessee Vawl".

Perhaps I should call UM and tell him not to kick to Oku and don't let Poole
have the ball.  The best thing is they have no depth, so they will get
tired.  But the 2nd half Gators better be the team to show in Neyland
Stadium.

Wanda

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us