  From: Woody
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 6:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Miami FL and F$U taken to the woodshed.

  Ohhhh I am sooooooooooo keeping this email for future reference.
MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

  On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Cecilia <gator...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

    Polls, schmolls.  They don't mean jack... um... rabbit... this early in the
season.

    What is it with all you nervous ninnies?  Chill out.  You'll never live to
be as old as Leon, imposing all this senseless stress on yourselves!