That was our gator group's sentiment, too.  It may not have been pretty, but we
are 3-0 and beat the Toothless Ones!  Seeing the Buttlickers lose only made the
day that much better!!!!

I do question Adazzio's decisions - it is impossible to ignore.  I hope Meyer
is willing to make personnel changes if the need arises.

Gooooo Gators!!!!!!!!!

Stacey

Sent from Gator Goddess' iPhone

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us