I was like 7-5 for the third week in a row. How Zookish of me.

  _____

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 7:12 PM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Pick 'Em results

This is a dumb game. I'm quitting after this week!

From: "John Bowers" <jbowe...@cfl.rr.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:10:31 -0400
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>; <gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Pick 'Em results

Congrats to Joel Dubey, who finished first in Pick 'Em over the weekend,
going 11-1.

We traditionally heap scorn upon the winner if he or she picks against the
Gators,

which Joel did.

But take a look at the seven people who finished second: Joan Piazza,

Joe Standley, Kurt Howard, Matt Behrend, Patrick Petty, Phil Kegler, and W.
F. Cuthbert.

THEY ALL PICKED TENNESSEE!

Didn't I see all of you sitting together at Neyland wearing your best
TENNESSEE clothes?  I thought so.  :-)

Year-to-date:

Kevin Fraze leads at 27-9, followed by Art Wroble, Ed Kling, Henry Simpson,
Jerry Belloit,

John Dee, and John McInnes at 26-10.

We'll get this week's game ready by Tuesday, because there's a Thursday
night game, Miami

at Pittsburgh.

http://pickem.g8r.com

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us