No, both Bama and Arkansas scored more than that in 2002. Bama scored 34 and
Ark scored 38. Bama won, but Ark lost.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:21 PM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Take off your orange and blue glasses

It's probably most by an SECschool too in that time span.

From: "Rob Alexander" <ga...@wldrth.us>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:06:42
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Oh, that makes sense then. So the message I take away from this stat is that
this young offense, that some of us are a bit down on, scored more points
against Tennessee in Knoxville than did our 2006 and 2008 national
championship teams. That helps me to keep some perspective. :-)

Rob