But it was sickening.... and I think it was fairly obvious.   Are you upset
that I called some of our plays and play calling sickening?  At times, it has
been.

I can break down the plays, pull apart the blocking schemes, check the
personnel packages all day long, but what this list has sunk to is nothing put
sunshines and roses, that would be lost as well and a waste of my time.

I was unaware of this requirement to have a differing opinion.  We didn't use
to have to do this.... can we get it added to the monthly email?

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us