Gators,

Just a couple of friendly reminders concerning list protocol:

Try to understand that we all see things through our own unique set of filters.
So it should not be a surprise that a group of this size has a wide range of
differing opinions. Please respect others' right to have, and to state theirs.

When you feel the need to debate the points made by another poster, concentrate
on debating the substance of the post and avoid attacking the person who made
the post.

There may very well be people who seem to you to have the wrong attitude when
it comes to being a Gator fan. There's a fairly good chance that they feel the
same way about you. As long as neither one of you breaks any of the stated
rules, you are both welcome to be a part of this community.

If there's nothing in a post that can be addressed by reasoned disagreement,
your best bet may be to use the delete key.

Yeah, I've been a party to some of the rancor on here lately. I am fluent in
sarcasm and love to show that off. But I will strive to follow the advice that
I've just laid down.

Go Gators!
Steve

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us