You want technical or you want someone to share your opinion.  my problem is
that if I give you an explanation, you call it an excuse and refuse to
consider it.

You accept a 4 or 5 star recruiting ranking over our coaches opinion on who
should be playing based on 3 or 4 games and declare we have a serious
coaching problem, but have not held the players accountable.

I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying I not convinced.

I am not sure Newton is a good example as compared to freshman, as compared
to Brantley, okay I can go there, and my response would be Newton is a
better player based on 4 games played.  He may not be the better player by
the time the season ends.  So maybe the coaches are responsible in this
case.  Meaning they could have found a way to keep him on the squad if they
really felt he would evolve into the better player.

Ingrahm and Richardson compared to who Demps, Moody, Gilislee.  Don't think
you can compare because of the style of offense.  Richardson had every
opportunity to sign with UF but choose not to, why, I have no idea

Which studs are you referring to Dubose, Dunkley, Gilislee.  I'm sorry, I am
not ready to hand over a starting position to a high school prima donna  who
happened to win a rating service beauty pageant.

But in fairness maybe I am not understanding your position.  Rather than
compare players at other schools you tell me which Florida player where the
coaching staff has missed on and I will try my best to explain why I think
the coaches are correct.  We can skip Thompson and Demps, we have done them.
And Pouncey as well, since I think he should be at guard anyway.

Now, I will tell you up front that I consider game experience to be a
decided advantage.

Which player do you feel should be ready to play, that the coaches have
missed on

I think we spent 4 games trying to figure out what the best way to win game
5 is.

I think Foley cares, as long as the win/lose ration is sustained.  Until it
shows up in the win-loss column, Foley isn't going to say squat about player
development.

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"