I have to tell y'all something amusing.  I was in Georgia at Indian Springs
State Park this weekend for a family reunion, and some of my misguided
relatives are actually Dawg fans (let me be quick to point out that MY parents
were always GaTech fans before we moved to Florida).

My obnoxious 22-year old cousin was giving us hell before, during and
especially after the Bama game so we were watching closely for the UGa score.
At one point, the score flashed on the screen and we missed it... but I caught
a glimpse of the Colorado fans pouring out of the stands onto the field.  The
announcer said something about how it was always good to beat an SEC team so we
were fairly confident UGa had lost, but I wanted the actual numbers to announce
loudly to young Travis and the crowd outside playing corn toss.  ;-)

When the 11 PM news came on, we waited and waited and waited for the score.
You know in Gainesville and Jacksonville, they usually at least give the scores
at the beginning of the broadcast... but NADA.  My sister who lives in Atlanta
remarked that the Dawgs, Jackets and Braves must have all lost because there
was no early mention of sports.  In fact, they waited until the last possible
*seconds* of the broadcast to talk about football or baseball, and it was a
really quick "here are the scores" without comments afterwards.  They spent
most of the sports segment talking about Bobby Cox being honored at the Braves
game that day.  LOL.

But... it sure was fun to step out onto the porch of our cabin and say, "Hey,
Travis... final score was 29-27... COLORADO."  That shut him up for a while.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us