I agree we didn't deserve to win this, and I'm sick of Adazzio's excuses...
that o-line continues to perform like a perforated condom. No protection.

However, what pisses me off is that there are very few replay opportunities
that offer the chance to actually draw lines on the replay screen and
indisputably prove or disprove a call's correctness. I did that on my plasma
and very quickly determined that ball travelled 6-12 inches forward from the
point of the holder's hands. Why interrupt the game with replay if you're not
going to take the time to use technology... you can't "eyeball" something like
that, especially with the game's outcome on the line.

That being said, we got outplayed and outcoached, again. I did enjoy the
exciting ride... but not the way it crumbled at the end. Whatever.

It's still great to be a Florida Gator...

-Sean

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us