Someone told me once...you can recruit the best players in the country (which I think we got some of those in the past 2-3 years), but without good coaches, they're just players on a field!!! That's what's happening right now...IMHO

Wanda
----- Original Message ----- From: "ala...@gatorzone.com" <ala...@gatorzone.com>
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] We battled

I'm sorry, but if the coaches are at fault it is because either they didn't recruit good enough players or they didn't develop them as much as they should have. If not either of those two reasons, it is because our healthy players are just not as good as the lsu players.

as of now, you have to think we lose against fsu on the road and the USC and Georgia games are unlikely wins.

i wish we were/are better, but the fact is, we are just not good enough to overcome our injuries. I see good things in 2011 though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Lucas" <floridagat...@yahoo.com>