Randy likes to be tied up, too.

  From: Arthur Polhill
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Beat Georgia!

  Of course, old friend!  A challenge to develop navigational and GPS
operational skills.

  Actually, it's easy to find.  Go out Heckshire Drive until you pass the
Mayport ferry. Then watch for the signs to Huegenot Park on the right. If you
get to Talbot Island, you missed it. It's on the north side of the confluence
of the St. Johns and the Atlantic.

  We'll not be in the campground area, but in a lone site right on the river
down toward the ocean. Can't miss it. (But, Steve said that about Lake Alice
and the bat house.)

  We're tied up for dinners every night, but are open for lunches most days. A
good place to spend a day. The ocean, Mayport base right across the river, huge
ships coming and going with dolphins playing across their bows, sand, surf and
sea breezes. Great crabbing and fishing!