Or he could be saying something to just say something because fans and media
need to here SOMETHING.  Urban has always kept things close to the vest and
I have never put much stock into what he says, but as Steve said a few weeks
back, the urgency in practices has been missing, maybe this is to what he is
referring.

I still stand by my opinion that we are not that bad.  We are inconsistent
and have made very bad plays at very bad times.  I think the team chemistry
is a huge issue, think about this sequence:

- having highly touted freshman come in being cocky
- having the senior offensive leader crack back at them through the media
- senior leader then goes out and lays the biggest egg ever
- no playmakers, but a lot of young guys on the sideline that show glimpses
of brilliance (and inexperience) when they get in the game
- 3 straight losses

What I hoped happened over the off week was that players and coaches were
able to decompress and everyone realize what needs to be done to win.

Thinking that Urban and staff haven't seen some specific areas of
improvement, doesn't give him much credit. Did he suddenly forget everything
that has been successful in the past?  Or is it that his system can only be
successful with great players?

Ken K
MNGator
  _____