Too much bovine fungi in the early days.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of lpolh...@bellsouth.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:54 AM
To: Gatortalk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Who is this?

Does this person also have trouble finding Lake Alice with GPS
coordinates later in life?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

________________________________

From: "Oliver Barry" <oli...@bobparks.com>

Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:55:12 -0600

To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Subject: [gatortalk] Who is this?

I became a Gator in 1962 at 12 years old.  At the time, I had a Tampa
Times afternoon paper route, and they were running a new subscriber
contest for paperboys.  The winner received a trip to Gainesville with a
chaperone for a football game.  I won, and my branch manager accompanied
me on the trip.  The exact second I stepped out of the shadows and into
the stadium, I was so overcome with the moment, the crowd and the
experience, I became a lifelong Gator.

(seen in the UF Today magazine from spring 2010)

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us