I agree with Rob.  And, I think Meyer will turn it around quickly.  If I'm
wrong, I won't delay calling for his head if we repeat this disgusting level of
play next year.

A piss off Polyanna is a dangerous thing.

From: Rob Alexander <wildeart...@gmail.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 12:20:01 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Fumble

Hah!  I hear ya, but even in the Doug Dickey years, when there was no
expectation of ever really being a contender, it seemed best to say ‘wait ‘till
next year’. Saying wait ‘till next decade just sounds too pathetic.  J
Seriously, though, we have so much talent on this team that I believe we
actually can turn it around in a single year if Meyer makes the right decisions
on coaching and player personnel. Whether he will or not remains to be seen,
but
the talent is there just waiting for the right coaches to develop it. With
that,
and a good game-day OC who can actually call a game, we could be back in the
hunt next year. On the other hand, if Meyer goes all stubborn on us and leaves
the coaching team intact, then we may as well get used to this feeling. I think
it would take another full year like this before Foley would get involved.

Rob